Hobbit

Friday, September 23, 2011

This day, two years back..

Another proof that time is the most powerful factor than ANYthing else in the world - it affects everything - right from petty emotions to huge, impactful happenings in life. Show me something that can beat time. I found this small para written by me, two years back.... And it tickles me - how time has played with my mind and the way I think about the same things now... :) And how right a judge I am of myself - and how rightly I chose my supervisor ;)..And it serves as a warning to me as well - to pay heed to time and respect it more than what I'm doing now... Here goes the para..

"It often pays off to think about my life from another person's perspective... I gee up if I'm lazy or slow down if I'm doing too much enthu pattani work....

Right now- my life is good... New college, new friends, new places to explore... Not too much of newness either...Some precious old friends who add more joy to my life... Academically--I'm still hibernating!... Fishing for a cool supervisor, ready to put up with my tardiness and occasional bursts of inspired hard work.....

This city,Singapore-- inspires me a lot--to stay organized... The discipline here is really cool and I love the way every litte thing is people-friendly here..... especially to the specially abled people. Despite the skyscrapers, cars, industrial growth..the city is till green..The greenery may be artificial but still it serves the purpose... I like the blend of competition at workplace and relaxed weekend with friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment