Hobbit

Monday, April 26, 2010

In and Out of the mire

The mire
of friendships and misunderstandings and reunions
of responsibilities and pressures and expectations
of dreams and hopes and goals
of plans and schedules and deadlines
of impressions and opinions and admirations
of every mundane, everyday thingy that you can think of...

Don't you feel stifled to be constantly stuck in that mire?? The joy of leaving it all behind for sometime is so enormous that I'd jump back happily into the mire, with renewed enthusiasm.... Sometimes things would get too much for me that I'd just walk away/ sleep on it/ do something fun - when I come back, the thoughts are - "Stupid me, why did I waste all that time worrying about this trivial little thing??!!?" and the actions that follow make more sense than before. Everything is/will be alright with the world and the people in it - it's only the angle of view that matters. The mire will be a mire unless I get out of it and find that it is actually a pool of joys and thrills that make life worth living. :)

2 comments: