Hobbit

Friday, April 2, 2010

Early twenties...

Everything I was taught as a child, make sense to me now.

The list of my favourite food keeps growing.. As a child, it seemed to me that I had very little choice for food in the world!!

I'm able to associate an incident with every proverb I know.

I can watch as many movies as I like. I totally forgot how my dad used to control that and the TV timings. LOL- he'll freak out at the frequency and amplitude now...

I grew up longing for an adventure- away from home. Now I'm counting down days to when I'll be back home for the holidays.

I used to love every food other than what my mom cooked.. Things are topsy-turvy now...

I used to dread the swimming classes at school. Wherefrom did I get this yearning to learn it now???

Yet, some things never change...

Getting better and better at procrastinating!!

Still got the question mark floating over my head....:D

Can't run to my parents - but I call and pour all my troubles onto them...

And finally as evident from this post - my chatterbox capacity is going strong as always! :)

4 comments:

  1. :)'I used to love every food other than what my mom cooked.. ' i do the same till now..may be i wil soon realise it otherwise :P
    The procrastinating part also is something i agree so much with u...and of course the chatterbox is always strong..wow..i relate to this post very well Akila :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... I don't know abt the rest, but the 2 things about food that you said....Sooooooooo true!!! :)
    oh and ya the tv time ;) went to a movie today too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you but I never thought you can express your feelings so well. Your blog is amazing, I like it. Keep writing. I would like to remain anonymous.

    ReplyDelete