Hobbit

Monday, April 18, 2011

Labbing

Comparing my first year-self and current-self - I bow down to you,Peehechdee. I lost it out to thee. From the carefree sight-seer and tourist, I am now transformed into a full-time, hassled Peehechdee stud. I stress 'full-time'.

Thanks to the over-booked microscopes. I prefer to use the night slots when there are lesser people around me to haggle for their slots and I have an undisturbed 11-hour period with the microscope.

Three supervisors. So subtle is the pulling in different directions that I never realize it until I'm fully through it, worn out.

Weekends come mid-week. Not coinciding with microscopy bookings.

Youtube movies, comics and novels to relax in between work- no more. With QE looming up, reading papers to 'relax' between experiments. AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Pay-back time for all the procrastination aggregated from the past 2 years.

Prospective failure in the quals. Got plans for after. ;) Don't want to go down without a fight though!

The view - watching the sunrise , coffee-vending machine,  midnight Subs and Macs. Only a month more to break away from this routine I have- to my surprise- gotten accustomed to.

1 comment:

  1. Adrenaline on high as its last min???? Jus Akila as always..Do well in ur Quals..U wil rock as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete